Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: Art Asylum's CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON (2001)

Art Asylum's CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON (2001)

08:53 AM 09-16-2010
JeffSaylor
Toys from the award-winning martial arts film...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

[HR][/HR]I liked Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It was a thoughful movie with some great wire-fu. But action figures? I certainly didn't LOVE the movie that much. Regardless, Art Asylum's collectibles were extremely well-executed; featuring hyper-realistic sculpts (a rarity for toys at the time), great articulation and impressive display bases. A shame that the experimental rubbery material they used for the figure's clothing didn't stand the test of time: all my Crouching Tiger figures suffered from extreme dry-rot; their wardrobe in shambles. Hey, I could always say they're battle damaged variants...

ART ASYLUM'S CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON
9" x 14"

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

[HR][/HR]
Attached: