Colllection

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colllection

Colllection

Hello Everyone! I as much as all of you are big collectors. I have a story to tell. I was a heavy collector with so much to display. I had been a recent victem of burglery which I lost everything. I met this one person that made me have a passion again to keep collecting no matter what. I call him MSGT. He has been such a good and encouraging person. He has helped me with building my collection, and also being the most important thing a true friend. I know the economy sucks, no jobs, but pleanty of eye candy to lure people to spend what they don't have. I don't have much no more, but what I have I'm happy with. I wish to thank my good friend Richard for everything, encouragement, helping and being a true friend in my recent strugggles. Oneye you are truley a great person, and I'm very proud to call you my friend. I thank you with the bottom of my heart, because with out you, I would of lost my passion for ever..

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Colllection

I am honored to be your friend. Thank you!

Wow !!! This has happened before. It has happened to a member named( webslinger ) on the ActionFigureInsider forums.

Is the collection all they took ? or did they go into more depth like electronics, computer, jewelry, ect.

In webslingers case, they just hit his collection of toys, leaving other valueable stuff behind. So it had to be someone who knew he had the collection and where he lived. Possible someone who he traded with from a forum.

I am shocked and sorry to hear about what has happened to you.
    I hope you have insurance on them. I dont know in detail of what you may of had or how hard they would be to replace.

All I can suggest is watch EBAY, craigslist and other trading post for a rare item you had especially if its from your area.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Rich is a great guy, and I'm glad he was there for you in your time of need. He's like that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.