Action figures for Pirates 4 ...When?

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
    averagefan Guest

Action figures for Pirates 4 ...When?

Hi, I'm new, and love to collect action figures.

Anyways, I have a DUMB question: If the 4th installment of POTC, doesn't come out until May 2011, what are the chances of concept art/figure sculpts appearing on the net OR, even at Comic Com 2010?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Action figures for Pirates 4 ...When?

That's not a dumb question that's a fan question :P.

If Neca is producing them They should show up at the Toy show. I've always seen the action figures and concept art leaked way before movies. unless the figures are released way after the movies. So I would say very good let's see what the magic 8 ball says.

Without a doubt.

welcome to the forums by the way
    Silence is Golden
    I love the smell of flowers
    did you just let one?

averagefan Guest

Re: Action figures for Pirates 4 ...When?

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I seem to remember way back when the other POTC movies came out a few concept sculpt images were leaked of Teague Sparrow, thats why I was curious. On Stranger Tides began filming so they must have the concept art of the character costuming etc.I was hoping that at this years Comic Con there maybe a sneak peek of things to come.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.