Need a custom comission with someone with skills in copy the neca paint style

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Need a custom comission with someone with skills in copy the neca paint style

First an explanation, the neca paint style is this kind of gothic dark shadow style that you can see in all of the figures of the line, with some shadows or dusty style.

Payment will be by paypal, if you know someone tell me the email in pm for contact the person.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Need a custom comission with someone with skills in copy the neca paint style

Quote Originally Posted by yazouabu99 View Post
    People tend to think of art as a casual hobby commodity. They are used to paying for knick knacks and quick $20 portraits at fairs that take 10 minutes. A good way to illustrate the cost of art to someone is to tell them how many hours it takes and then compare hourly rates to trade skills. How much does a plumber charge per hour? How about a mechanic? Etc. And that's just a starting point. With demand value can increase quite a bit. Ask them how much they charge for 40 hours Descargar GTA San Andreas APK Gratis of their work.
    I have an AIR COMPRESSOR FOR AIR BURSH PAINTING I don’t know if this is good? and all paints needed I will buy just recommend which brand is best and how apply,

Re: Need a custom comission with someone with skills in copy the neca paint style

Hi. Basically I'm planning on getting the 3 SP's but I have been looking at some really good paint jobs scattered around various threads on the forum and I thought that the best way to get different opinions to help me custom paint my models would be to create a thread specifically for this purpose. So...I'd welcome you to share any images (before and after), advice on paint(ing), colours, and/or tips on what type of gloss etc (if used). I think it might make a kool thread and I'd really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks. I can also advise you to always ask for help writing an essay uk-dissertation.com. In my opinion, these are the best writers in the online space. because they deal with any topic on time without plagiarism and using real sources
    Last edited by amandagreen; 10-25-2021 at 01:11 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sergioles View Post
    Yes! looking at some really good paint jobs scattered around

REgards!
    cookie clicker
    can you tell me more about the request of the job?

Quote Originally Posted by teagan47 View Post
    can you tell me more about the request of the job? basket random
    I have the same concern as you.

Post Re: Need a custom comission with someone with skills in copy the neca paint style

I like Neca paint style. I like the work to this. masonry contractors san antonio tx

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.