Paint touch up on my action figures...

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Paint touch up on my action figures...

Alright guys and gals I've got a quick question...what kind of paint is used on Neca's action figures? I need to paint some hair on a couple of action figures...I really just need black. Anyway I was talking to some coworkers and asked If i could use the same paint that is used for warhammer figurines...but i don't wanna mess up my figs too much so...thought I should ask first! Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Paint touch up on my action figures...

No idea what paint any company uses, it's usually kept secret. However, I can tell you that you can use acrylic, water based paints on action figures with no problem. Do not use enamel, it will never dry and destroys the figure eventually.

Wal*Mart sells stuff I've used. Apple Barrel, Delta Ceramcoat are the most common.

http://www.rosedale-studios.com/

Check out the tutorials on the link.

Re: Paint touch up on my action figures...

thanks for the quick response, looks like I'm gonna be looking for some acrylic paints after work tomorrow...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.