Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Mattel: Ask Matty Q&A April 1st, 2010

Ask Matty Q&A April 1st, 2010

05:32 AM 04-01-2010
Jorge Pelaez
Comic-Con Exclusives and that mossy pine scent...

[HR][/HR]
You guys had quite the showing of new MOTUC product at the New York Toy Fair. Can we expect to see a similar amount of new figures at Comic-Con this year or will it be even more?
Quote:
Better not tell you now
Love the strong pine scent on Moss Man just like in the 80's. Just curious as to how the scent was applied to the figure?
Quote:
As I see it yes
You have stated that Digital River has yet to resolve the issue regarding the order process having products that are in your shopping cart, become unavailable before credit cards can be charged. How long do you expect this issue to continue and why is it so difficult to correct?
Quote:
It is decidedly so
Are there any plans to amp-up the packaging for the MOTUC line in the near future or will the blister card design remain the same throughout the entire life of the line?
Quote:
Ask again later
When will the DC Universe Classics SDCC Exclusive be revealed?
Quote:
Yes
[HR][/HR]For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, SuperHeroToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
07:01 AM 04-01-2010
wesitron
Wow, Mattel is quickly becoming dead to me. MOTUC fans really get pampered with all kinds of info, but as a DCUC fan also, this is really my only chance every month to get any kind of info and I really look forward to it.

Did they really expect that this stunt would have a positive effect on their fan relationships? Real answers better be coming later today. I love the 4H, but if I don't get answers today I might just be done with Mattel. No other company makes you work so hard for so little.

w!
07:17 AM 04-01-2010
JeffSaylor
LOL! Sounds like Matty has been replaced by a Magic 8-Ball:)
08:20 AM 04-01-2010
Starscream
I bet this has nothing to do with it being april fools at all!