Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: Playmates Toys' EARTHWORM JIM (1995)

Playmates Toys' EARTHWORM JIM (1995)

08:50 AM 03-18-2010
JeffSaylor
Move over Sonic, Jim is in the house...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of video game t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]I have very fond (and not so fond) memories of playing Earthworm Jim on my old Sega Genesis system. The game was beautifully rendered for the time, like a hilarious comic book come to life. Seriously, think about it: You played an EARTHWORM. Sonic didn't have anything on Jim. On the flip side, the title was extremely frustrating, thanks in no part to the lack of a save feature on the older consoles. I recall painstakingly working my way through all the levels, time and time again, until I had the moves down to an exact science. I recall accumulating the max number of lifes, soaring through these levels and reaching the final boss... only to DIE over and over again and having to start all over. I eventually gave up on Earthworm Jim, never realizing victory. Nevertheless, Earthworm Jim was one of the most enjoyable game playing experiences of my life.

PLAYMATES TOYS' EARTHWORM JIM
7.5" x 10.5"

[HR][/HR]
Attached: