Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News CARD BACK: McFarlane Toys' SPAWN SERIES 11 (1998)

McFarlane Toys' SPAWN SERIES 11 (1998)

07:50 AM 03-09-2010
JeffSaylor
Spawn enters the Dark Ages...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]1998 was a VERY good year for McFarlane, part of a time I like to call the "Golden Years" for the toy company. You had wave after wave of cool new original Spawn figures, including Manga Spawn Series 2 (Spawn Series 10), the dawn of the Dark Ages (Spawn Series 11), Spawn Series 12 (The Creech!), and The Curse of Spawn (Spawn Series 13). McFarlane even threw in The X-Files and Metal Gear Solid for good measure.

1998 saw me hooked on McFarlane action figures, purchasing each and every toy released, no matter how good or bad they were. Dark Ages is a perfect example of my compulsive buying habits of the time. While some figures like Black Knight Spawn absolutely rocked my world (and still does), others, such as Spellcaster, left a lot to be desired... but I bought him anyways just to complete the collection.

MCFARLANE TOYS SPAWN SERIES 11 (DARK AGES SERIES 1)
8" x 13.5"

[HR][/HR]
Attached: