Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News SOTA: New "SOTA Nightmares" Statue - H. P. Lovecraft's DAGON

New "SOTA Nightmares" Statue - H. P. Lovecraft's DAGON

01:00 PM 03-02-2010
JeffSaylor
The horror from the deep surfaces...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]SOTA Toys introduces the latest addition to their "SOTA Nightmares" product line, H. P. Lovecraft's Dagon. A larger and more detailed version of their previously released (and hard to find) Dagon action figure, the new Dagon statue measures 12-inch tall and is made of high quality resin with special "flex-resin" in key parts.

Pre-orders for this horror of the deep are currently being accepted at sotatoysonline.com, the statue priced at $224.99. Dagon will ship to retail customers in late May, 2010. Check out the new photos below... if you dare.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

01:28 PM 03-02-2010
•ONEYE•
Mom? :eek:

;)
02:34 PM 03-02-2010
JeffSaylor
Now, now son. Just close your eyes and cuddle the cute 'lil Dagon for momma.

;)
07:10 PM 03-02-2010
shadowjin
I do love the H.P.Lovecraft status. The creatures in those stories cannot be matched by even some of the characters created these days by modern dreamers. Sota did a wonderful job with each of these pieces to display their nightmarish origins.
10:44 AM 03-19-2010
Nate
No that looks cool... I have a list as long as my arm with figures I want to buy but the budget isn't even nearly enough lol