NECA: FIRST LOOK - Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher - Page 2

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: FIRST LOOK - Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher

yeah, you guys do have a very good point when it comes to NECA's articulation. i completely forgot about the ninja gaiden figure they did. it did have a world of articulation. and the articulation on their assassin's creed figure wasn't have bad either. i think i'm more interested in sculpt. to be honest, i'm the last person who should have an opinion because i do not open my figures. however, i did pick up an extra agent 47 and yes, he was nothing more than a statue. i'm sure to buy an extra sam, since i've waited so long for one. i really do wonder how they go about determining which figures will have full motion and which wouldn't. i guess as long as they look as good as they do, i for one wouldn't care. but yes, you guys do strike a good point ... especially about the knee articulation bit, that was pretty funny.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wouldn't count this one out until you see a final production figure. I'm sure you've seen NECA's prototype figures in the past (even fully painted ones) that didn't seem to have much articulation at all.

With the style of swivel-hinge hips they've been favoring of late in the Player Select series, I could see it being the last joint they create and would understand it not being in the current proto.

If it doesn't show up at all, hell I'll still buy it. I hope that inthe end they go with a swivel-hinge joint and I think with a long-running franchise with a strong fanbase they have more incentive to do so.

Ill buy it either way because, quite frankly, I've never bought a NECA figure I didn't like. So let's hope. I, like you guys, don't see much usefulness in ball-hinged knees if there's no hip articulation, so I'll hold off judgment until I see the completed figure.

This in from NECA:

he has DCU style hips like Isaac from Dead Space

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up Re: FIRST LOOK - Splinter Cell's Sam Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by JeffSaylor View Post
    This in from NECA:

he has DCU style hips like Isaac from Dead Space
    Nice! This is a character that really needs as much articulation as possible. I was worried he was gonna turn out like Jonah Hex! I hope we might see a Splinter Cell 1 style Sam if this one sells well, maybe even an Archer and Kestrel 2 pack.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.