Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator

Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator

12:09 PM 12-16-2010
Pterodactyl
Just joined this forum. Couldn't find a place to say "Hello" or introduce myself so I'll just jump in and rant about my newest addiction....

Just got my Xmas present (from myself) Sideshow's "The Dead" Subject 805: Tactical Unit blah blah (longest name for an action figure EVER) ie my newest COOLEST THING EVER!
Yeah I know The Dead have been out for a few years, but I had no idea this series existed till a few weeks ago. I have some Sideshow figures from 8-10 years ago (London After Midnight, Outer Limits, Evil Ash and others) But this is the first Sideshow figure I've gotten in at least 6 years and I'm addicted!

Opened it at a lady-friend's house; picture if you will two 40-somethings fawning over this HIDEOUS zombie like we're little girls with a new dolly! "Oooh look at the cute bloodstains! And his jaw's been ripped off! And the adorable machine-gun! Awww..." She got some awesome pics of it with her fancy new camera...

This isn't a 'Review' per-se, I just wanted to rave about it somewhere. But I did notice the proportions are different from the older Sideshow figures. The 'Evil Ash' figure seems to have an oversize head and stockier build, but I never noticed it till I put him next to the Tactical Containment guy. (You should see him with his headset on!) I cannot overstate the coolness of this horrible little thing; it's hideous and hilarious at the same time! :D
12:16 PM 12-16-2010
•ONEYE•
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pterodactyl
Just joined this forum. Couldn't find a place to say "Hello" or introduce myself
https://www.figures.com/forums/genera...oductions.html
11:57 PM 01-07-2011
Pterodactyl
I'm addicted to zombies now- just got Subject 2025; the Babysitter. Seems to be the least popular of The Dead, or at least it goes for less than the others on ebay.... Supremely cool! I gotta start doing Youtube reviews of these, they're awesome!
01:01 AM 01-08-2011
•ONEYE•
Can't wait to see your reviews!