Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News McFarlane: Walking Dead TV Series 2 UPDATE

Walking Dead TV Series 2 UPDATE

09:12 AM 04-20-2012
JeffSaylor
First images surface. Pre-orders now being accepted...

Rick Grimes 2

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

[HR][/HR]BigBadToyStore.com is now accepting pre-orders on McFarlane's second assortment of TV series-based Walking Dead action figures. While the lineup for this wave was revealed back at Toy Fair (see HERE), BBTS' listing gives fans their first look at what the figures will look like, along with a description of their accessories and action features.

Slated to hit store shelves in October 2012, The Walking Dead TV Series 2 will star:

* Rick Grimes 2 – Figure features interchangeable hands to hold multiple weapons, along with 14 points of articulation. Additional accessories include removable revolver, rifle with strap, and animal control stick for zombie catching.

* Shane Walsh – Rick’s partner and loyal friend has become the antagonist of season two. Shane is featured in tactical attire with a shaved head and features a gun raising play-action, ready to pick off zombies with his single-barrel shotgun.

* Bicycle Girl Zombie – Figure features an eerie reaching motion play-action while lying on her base. Accessories include a damaged cell phone and jeans, as seen in webisodes.

* Well Zombie – Figure includes 9 points of articulation with a pull-apart play-action that reveals his soft gooey guts inside. Accessories include attached rope and canned ham.

* RV Zombie – During the opening scene of season two, one of the most intense scenes happens as a mob of flesh-eating zombies swarm the group. Unaware of the flesh-eating zombie onslaught, Andrea becomes trapped in the recreational vehicle when one climbs aboard. Under attack from this “RV” Zombie, Andrea fights back, stabbing the zombie in the eyeball with a screwdriver. This zombie figure simulates that scene with a flip-back head play-action and a removable screwdriver in it's eye.

Shane Walsh

RV Zombie

Well Zombie

Bicycle Zombie

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

02:29 PM 04-20-2012
Trickybbam
I love Walking Dead, so these should have been a no brainer, but when i got the first series, I was so dissapointed with the tiny scale of the figures,

A ) i felt like id been ripped off

B ) they didnt go with any of my other collections.

So sorry Mr Mcfarlane, thats a no from me.
08:30 PM 04-21-2012
Amon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickybbam
I love Walking Dead, so these should have been a no brainer, but when i got the first series, I was so dissapointed with the tiny scale of the figures,

A ) i felt like id been ripped off

B ) they didnt go with any of my other collections.

So sorry Mr Mcfarlane, thats a no from me.
Right! If these was in 6inch sale and had just a little more articulation i would be all over these.