Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Hot Toys: Movie Masterpiece TRON: Legacy Teaser

Movie Masterpiece TRON: Legacy Teaser

08:31 AM 11-24-2010
JeffSaylor
Sam Flynn with Light Cycle...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, Urban-Collector.com, ToyDorks.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

[HR][/HR]Hot Toys has released a teaser image revealing what their first licensed TRON: Legacy figure will be: Sam Flynn with Light Cycle. Expect more details as the movie's release date this December grows closer...

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
02:57 PM 11-24-2010
MichaelK
I want this so bad it hurts!
04:29 PM 11-24-2010
brownieccad
ohhh me want- i can only imagine what this will cost though- probably $300-400 you think? What is awesome and I am sure that hot toys will do, hopefully, is find a way to light sam's figure. I'm sure the bike will have lights, but love to see Sam light up as well

Some of the other character's will be awesome too, especially if they do those black suited guys with the 4 wings that open up.

where are our Avatar hot toys though?

br()wnie
09:06 AM 11-25-2010
iampoch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownieccad
ohhh me want- i can only imagine what this will cost though- probably $300-400 you think? What is awesome and I am sure that hot toys will do, hopefully, is find a way to light sam's figure. I'm sure the bike will have lights, but love to see Sam light up as well

Some of the other character's will be awesome too, especially if they do those black suited guys with the 4 wings that open up.

where are our Avatar hot toys though?

br()wnie
Could be just around $250 or $260. From what I know, the upcoming Ghost Rider figure is just around that price range and it comes with a cycle as well.