Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion What do you collect?

What do you collect?

11:30 AM 02-11-2010
SOLIDSNAKE
Mainly Sideshow Collectibles, Hot Toys, Medicom, Kotobukiya etc...
01:11 PM 02-11-2010
•ONEYE•
http://picasaweb.google.com/ONEYE.Kisielka

The link above will show you what I am into. It's easier for me to list what I don't collect, Star Wars, GI Joe, and Transformers.
05:13 PM 05-18-2010
joop
i like to concentrate on one thing at a time, its all about gears of war for me.
07:11 PM 05-19-2010
nashisthepower
Im really looking forward to the Blackest night figures but I can't find them anywhere except online. That was a great story.
10:18 PM 06-01-2010
erhein35
I like the spider man comics! Unfortunately I can't buy it here.
01:31 PM 07-18-2010
misa
Comics (DC, Marvel, Image, etc - tpbs mostly - I used to collect single issues but not anymore as space is becoming a real issue right now), Hot Toys, BJDs, Gundams and other scale models.
01:44 PM 08-15-2010
XxComaXxWhiteXx
Ive branched out as of lately. I still have all my Gears of War stuff, but have been buying NECA Street Fighter, NECA God of War, and Movie maniacs. I love thoes, but theyre really old and kind of hard to find/expensive.

I cant wait for th God of War 3 figs and Assassins Creed 2 Ezios.

Also gotten into Wildstorm game comics; Gears of War, Modern Warfare 2, God of War
06:18 PM 08-15-2010
nashisthepower
I really dig NECA stuff but are they even doing SF anymore. I'll settle with God of War figures, but they need more gods and monsters. There is only so much you can do with Kratos.
07:16 PM 08-17-2010
Thackeray61
My favorite collections is starwars figures. As of now I have 145 starwars collectibles that I bought from different places.
09:05 AM 08-20-2010
Darth Shinobi
For me, I have to keep it somewhat simple, as I once had a very bad addiction to collecting.

Now, all I collect are members of the Arashikage Ninja clan from G.I.Joe, and Sith Lords from Star Wars. I have allowed my Arashikage collection to also include people who are "honorary" members of the clan as well, but do not bare the hexagram, where as my Sith Lords I limit to one version of each.

When I come across a Sith or a Ninja Hasbro doesn't make, I customize it.