Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News REVIEW: REVIEW: Hot Toys 12" G.I. Joe: Retaliation STORM SHADOW

REVIEW: Hot Toys 12" G.I. Joe: Retaliation STORM SHADOW

08:57 PM 10-04-2013
JeffSaylor
The Companion Piece To Snake Eyes Has Arrived...

Review and photos by Phillip Donnelly

This time I'm looking at Hot Toy's version of Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Let me tell you, this was not a review I was looking forward to doing! It's not that I dislike the character, nor do I hate his design. In fact, I have no real qualms about this figure except its color - it's white. I take my photos on a white background and then clean them up on my computer. Non-white figures are easy to cut out. White ones? Not so much!

But this is not something on which I can legitimately critique a figure. It's a situation unique to my circumstances that should have no bearing whatsoever on how you, my loyal readers (I still have some, right?), will or will not enjoy this figure. By which I mean, read on to see if I enjoy this figure and then you will unquestioningly believe everything I say. That's the whole point in my writing this, right? It's not like you're supposed to come to your own conclusions!

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL REVIEW ON YOJOE.COM!

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
05:09 AM 12-26-2023
jessicavanessa
I like you review about the Hot Toys 12" G.I. Joe: Retaliation STORM SHADOW and the details help me to know about it. Also you can check out now the latest information and click for updates to see more details that will help you to find what you want. It is amazing and I like to find more posts about it.
11:31 PM 01-01-2024
back2
Interesting perspective on the challenges of photographing a white figure against a white background. | https://www.friscoconcretepros.com
03:49 AM 01-08-2024
emeliasanford
Super Mario figure is based on the character Storm Shadow from the G.I. Joe: Retaliation film.
01:42 PM 01-10-2024
BlytheWoody
Your self-awareness about this specific challenge is commendable, and your readers will likely appreciate your honesty and transparency. It's important to acknowledge any potential biases or unique circumstances that might affect your perspective on a particular aspect of a figure. Demolition contractors in Cincinnati
08:57 PM 02-16-2024
back2
Hey Phillip, appreciate your honest take on the Hot Toys G.I. Joe: Retaliation Storm Shadow.