Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Monogram: Monogram International's 2013 Comic-Con Exclusive Number Eight

Monogram International's 2013 Comic-Con Exclusive Number Eight

11:01 AM 06-28-2013
JeffSaylor
18-Piece Marvel Eraser Set...

Monogram shares with collectors their eighth San Diego Comic-Con 2013 exclusive: Marvel Eraser Set. This detailed 18-piece collectible set includes: Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Captain America, Dr Doom, Hulk, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Silver Surfer, Spiderman, Black Spiderman, Lizard, Black Widow, Red Hulk as well as two characters exclusive to this set: Iron Man Gold Edition and Thor Gold Edition!

The Marvel Eraser Set will be priced at $35 and limited to ONLY 200 sets. Get yours at the show - July 17-21 - at Monogram's Booth #3744.

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2013 CHECKLIST

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, PlasmaInfusion.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
04:08 PM 06-28-2013
quidom
Sure, the BANK is $35. How much is the eraser set?
04:24 PM 06-28-2013
JeffSaylor
I see, sorry, I had bank listed. Yes, $35 was what I was told for the eraser set as well. I know, doesn't sound right being the same as a resin bank. I just asked them to see if that was indeed correct.