Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / The Plastic Potluck / General Toy Discussion What do you collect?

What do you collect?

01:55 PM 10-28-2009
Toni Plutonij
Currently, I'm collecting only Terminator stuff...and not all Terminator stuff, but chosen few pieces. I made a list, and plan to get everything from it trough some time!
Stuff I'm also interested in would be:
-Predator
-Alien
-Burton Stuff (Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas etc.)
-Lord of the Rings
-Few things from Star Wars
-Harry Potter (because of the girl, I don't like movies all that much, but books are great)
-Nightmare on Elm Street
-Nintendo

Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be collecting anything besides Terminator, because getting stuff here in Croatia is pricey.. :(
12:28 AM 10-29-2009
jt4470
I collect basically anything, but generally Playarts Kingdom Hearts/Final Fanatsy/Fullmetal Alchemist

DC Universe Classics (I'm getting a hell of a hard time sticking to this line due to the Walmart b.s. :mad: )
07:31 PM 11-05-2009
Bookaroo
Maybe i'm not a serious WOW gamer but i'm a serious action figures collector. This year i got some cool W.O.W figures for my personnal collection. See some samples at below.
( You can click on each pictures for detailed description )

World of Warcraft Deluxe Illidan (Demon Form) Action Figure

YouTube - Illidan Stormrage figurine World Of Warcraft WOW ( Illidan Stormrage figurine WoW )

World of Warcraft Tauren Hunter Action Figure

YouTube - TLJ review: WoW Tauren Hunter ( Video review )

World of Warcraft Lady Vashj Action Figure

World of Warcraft Series 4: Succubus Demon: Amberlash Action Figure

World of Warcraft Series 3 Draenei Mage Action Figure

MORE WORLD OF WARCRAFT VIDEOS:
YouTube - Top 10 Warcraft Action Figures ( Top 10 Warcraft Action Figures )
YouTube - World of Warcraft Wrath of The Lich King HD Trailer more than 2.8 million copies sold ( WoW Wrath of The Lich King HD Trailer )
YouTube - World of Warcraft Miniatures Featuring Onyxia Part II ( World of Warcraft Miniatures)
YouTube - World of Warcraft Trailer ( Trailer - Ten years of Warcraft )
YouTube - World of Warcraft Trailer - Northrend awaits! ( Trailer - Northrend awaits! )
YouTube - E3 2009 WORLD OF WARCRAFT A LOOK BACK TO THE BEGINNING Offic ( E3 2009 WoW )

FIND A HUGE BATCH OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACTION FIGURES AND STATUES AT:

08:09 PM 11-16-2009
skullshine
Pretty much anything that catches my attention these days. So much coming out, yet so little that's affordable or of interest.
01:13 PM 11-17-2009
nashisthepower
What do you guys plan on collecting? I think Marvel and DC are killing it right now.
01:36 PM 11-17-2009
•ONEYE•
When I can start collecting again, I plan to get the Terminator items I am missing out on during the next 18 months or so. There are some Aliens and Predator pieces I also want to acquire. Outside of those three, nothing. I am already in the process of scaling back my collection and selling those cool yet not cool enough to keep pieces. I don't want an overcrowded collection. Each piece must have airspace of their own.

Although, I do agree that Marvel is putting out some killer stuff. I'm not a big DC fan.
11:53 PM 11-18-2009
Zodac101
WOW!!! I haven't posted on here in some time.

Well I started out collecting Spawn stuff an Star Wars. I've since cut down on them both. Only getting the occasional Star Wars thing that catches me eye..or a realy good deal. Like the Spirit Of Obi-Won bust...got that bad boy for $15 not too long ago.

Any ways, I pretty much only collect DCUC, some DC Direct, MOTUC, Movie Maniacs Batman, and the new Ghostbusters line too! Thats about it for now. I have started to get into the statues an busts more..if I get a good deal.
06:37 PM 12-05-2009
Rogue11
Gears of War, Transformers, Gi joe
08:55 PM 02-07-2010
iDependOnLuck
Gears of War and I'm gonna buy some Bioshock stuff as well :D
05:03 AM 02-11-2010
brograry
Hello,

I collect many things like Gears of War i also have some Terminator items.and i am interested in buying some more so if anyone here want to sell some then pm me.

thanks!!