Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Sideshow: PRE-ORDER NOW - New Marvel Statues

PRE-ORDER NOW - New Marvel Statues

12:30 PM 10-23-2009
JeffSaylor
Hulkbuster Iron Man & Spider-Woman...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of superhero action figures and collectibles, check out fine sponsors BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, DollsAmerica.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]Sideshow Collectibles is now accepting pre-orders on two hot new Marvel sculptures. These include:

Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette

The latest to join Sideshow's line of Marvel collectibles is the Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Perfectly capturing Tony Stark's most formidable armor in approximately 1:6 scale, the Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette is a stunning representation of Old Shell Head as the Hulk fighting hero, and is a perfect complement to your favorite Hulk collectible!

Shipping 2nd Quarter 2010 priced at $419.99. FLEXPay is available.

Spider-Woman Legendary Scale Bust

Sideshow Collectibles and Marvel Comics present the latest addition to the Marvel Legendary Scale Bust series: Spider-Woman. This outstanding bust meets the standard of excellence that is the hallmark of a Sideshow sculpture, hand-finished, hand-painted and cast in the highest quality polystone. Capturing the alluring arachnid superhero perfectly, the Spider-Woman Legendary Scale Bust is a perfect addition to any Spider-Man or Marvel collection!

Shipping 2nd Quarter 2010 priced at $199.99. FLEXPay is available.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:          

12:42 PM 10-23-2009
•ONEYE•
Very, very nice! I'll pick them up someday, can't now since I'm on an aggressive debt reduction plan of my own making.