Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Art Toys: My Little Cthulhu - Previews GID Exclusive

My Little Cthulhu - Previews GID Exclusive

10:28 AM 10-22-2009
JeffSaylor
The "Great Cute One" has risen...

[HR][/HR]For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, DollsAmerica.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, RPMDiecast.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]The "Great Cute One" has risen from beneath the ocean's surface to give humanity tentacle hugs and gaping maw kisses! This 8" vinyl toy, created by John Kovalic (creator of Dork Tower) also comes with two Little Victims that fit in My Little Cthulhu's snuggly grasp - and also pull apart to show their yummy red insides.

This PREVIEWS Exclusive edition, limited to 1,200 pieces, features a Glow-in-the-Dark phosphoresence. SRP of $30 and in stores February 24, 2010.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
11:57 AM 10-22-2009
•ONEYE•
This is beyond cute and cool! Great for a dashboard buddy or on your computer desk.
04:36 PM 10-22-2009
JeffSaylor
I agree. I see the regular green version every year at Comic-Con (they have this huge Cthulhu product booth set up), and every year I mean to grab it, but never do :( Must get next year! Love twisted cute things like this.
05:44 PM 10-22-2009
•ONEYE•
We need a line of these as antenna toppers, maybe even hood ornaments? Of course, one that is 4' tall and squishy!