Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News NECA: Original Nightmare On Elm Street Freddy Glove Replica

Original Nightmare On Elm Street Freddy Glove Replica

11:14 AM 10-12-2011
JeffSaylor
The glove that started it all...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For Gears of War and other collectible video game statues and replicas, visit TriForce.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

[HR][/HR]NECA announces that the glove that started it all, Freddy Krueger's Bladed Glove from the original 1984 A Nightmare on Elm Street movie, is ready for release. Slated to hit retail before Halloween, this exact replica of the screen-used glove features real metal construction, a distressed leather-like glove and a mannequin hand form for display when you’re not wearing it.

The Original Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Glove Replica is available for pre-order at select fine retailers, such as BigBadToyStore.com, priced at a SRP of $59.99.

If it's anything like NECA's last Freddy Glove release (from the NOES remake, read our review HERE), fans are in for a real treat.

Source: NECAOnline.com

[HR][/HR]
Attached:    
08:32 PM 10-12-2011
MrFreddy_Kruegerfan01
I'm a newbie here.

I'll have to say the NECA ORIGINAL Freddy glove looks pretty darn awesome. Can't believe NECA even included the index finger break and re-soldered back on. Can't wait until this bad boy comes out. Just wonder if NECA will do glove replicas for other ANOES movies.
06:03 AM 10-13-2011
JeffSaylor
Yeah the blade break is great attention to detail, but I must confess I never knew about the safety pin! Can't wait to get it. As for other gloves, only other design that I really like is the "Versus" glove from Freddy vs Jason - nice meaty, talon-like blade design there.