Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News LEGO: Limited Edition LEGO Movie 3D "Radio DJ Robot" Minifigure

Limited Edition LEGO Movie 3D "Radio DJ Robot" Minifigure

12:11 PM 02-06-2014
JeffSaylor
Free To AMC Stubs Members...

Regal Crown Club Members aren't the only ones having all the fun with THE LEGO MOVIE 3D. Where all RealD 3D Regal theaters will be handing out a limited edition “Pyjamas Emmet” (see our story HERE), AMC Theaters is offering a Radio DJ Robot minifigure as a free bonus to AMC Stubs members who purchase a Real 3D ticket.

Regal's "Pyjamas Emmet" will be available, while supplies last, with THE LEGO MOVIE's premiere Friday, February 7th. I was told by my theater today that they will be receiving only 200 Emmets to giveaway, so I advise getting your ticket early. Joining the Regal Crown Club is free. AMC's "Radio DJ Robot" will be given away February 7-9, while supplies last. Unfortunately, the AMC Stubs membership will cost you $12.

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Anime-Island.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached: