Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Comics/Books: The Dynamite Art of Alex Ross

The Dynamite Art of Alex Ross

10:46 AM 09-06-2011
JeffSaylor
All of Alex's Dynamite covers and interior art in one complete hardcover volume...

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance. Say figures.com to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To get your figures graded, go to ActionFigureAuthority.com.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, SmallJoes.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and Urban-Collector.com.

For statues and sculptures, go to CSMooreStudio.com.

For t-shirts, take a look at 80sTees.com.

[HR][/HR]Dynamite Entertainment announces that they will be releasing this November an extensive art book featuring the work of Alex Ross. Containing sketches, designs, layouts and pencils, interior work, covers, and a wealth of unpublished art, The Dynamite Art of Alex Ross collects all of Alex's Dynamite covers and interior art in one complete hardcover volume. Alex Ross himself provides commentary throughout the book.

"For all people who had been interested in my art before but may not have taken a close look at the many projects I've served on with Dynamite Entertainment, this book is the perfect collection of all of that work in one," says legendary artist Alex Ross. "I'm thrilled to finally have a portfolio-like collection of these images that can stand next to my work with other publishers."

Source: Edited Dynamite PR

[HR][/HR]
Attached: