Welcome to figures.com
Can we continue to use your data to tailor ads for you?

Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement.

Learn more about how we use cookies

https://www.figures.com/forums
Sign-up now! It's free and easy. Registration ►
/ Forum / News Mezco: TF13: More Mezco Mars Attacks

TF13: More Mezco Mars Attacks

08:35 AM 02-19-2013
JeffSaylor
Two New Action Figure Sizes...

CLICK HERE FOR A MEZCO TOY FAIR PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

When Mezco announced their Mars Attacks license last year, they made their intentions clear that 3.75-inch and 6-inch scale action figures were planned. So far we've seen the stunning 6" figure released (see our story HERE), but fans have been left wondering about the former size. Wonder no more, as Mezco revealed at Toy Fair 2013 that we'll see the 3.75" figure released this July... as well as a towering 24-inch Martian Commander! It's a case of never too much a good thing... great news for fans of the classic sci-fi Martian design.

CLICK HERE FOR A MEZCO TOY FAIR PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

[HR][/HR]To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

[HR][/HR]
Attached:  
11:25 AM 02-19-2013
S'laargorath
Wish I could find the 6" in stock at stores.

I only saw him once.

Went back to buy him a week later, and gooooone. :(
12:33 PM 02-19-2013
JeffSaylor
That's why I always pre-order online with something I have to have. Like that 24" Martian... I'll be pre-ordering his awesomeness as soon as its listed.