Bioshock Little Sister [Archive] - Figures.com Forums

View Full Version : Bioshock Little Sister

NataN77
02-09-2010, 06:24 PM
hay I saw the pics of the bioshock little sister figure ( nice pics btw ) but I was under the idea that they were only being sold with the Big sister in the toys r us exclusive 2-pack. but the pics in the little sister review show a little sister in her own clamshell. so whats up with that.

iDependOnLuck
02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
IDK I havn't seen them seperate. I have a question as well...a few weks ago I went to several Toys R Ys stores (looking for gears figures) and I saw many Big Daddy figures. I've been too a few Toys R Us locations this week and havn't seen any!! Did Toys R Us pul the figures? Or did people buy the BD's as Bioshock 2 came closer to release?

iDependOnLuck
02-10-2010, 04:45 PM
hay I saw the pics of the bioshock little sister figure ( nice pics btw ) but I was under the idea that they were only being sold with the Big sister in the toys r us exclusive 2-pack. but the pics in the little sister review show a little sister in her own clamshell. so whats up with that.
Just read the article, the single sister pack is a european exclusive deal and isn't being sold in the US but the article says that Neca plans to release a little sister 2 pack.

iDependOnLuck
02-10-2010, 04:46 PM
IDK I havn't seen them seperate. I have a question as well...a few weks ago I went to several Toys R Ys stores (looking for gears figures) and I saw many Big Daddy figures. I've been too a few Toys R Us locations this week and havn't seen any!! Did Toys R Us pul the figures? Or did people buy the BD's as Bioshock 2 came closer to release?

NVM just went to a TRU near my house and they had some just need to ait til after Valentine's day to buy me one (or two). :D