i think i'm hooked!!! [Archive] - Figures.com Forums

View Full Version : i think i'm hooked!!!

bigdaddymcqueen
02-02-2009, 12:52 AM
With McFarlane making nothing that interests me now, i saw DCDirects World of Warcraft Figures as a saving grace! although, i'm not a fan of all of them, these are my first, but not my last!!;):D
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/bigdaddymcqueen/DSC01343.jpg

MD DRAGON
02-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Great figures. WOW series are really nice. I recomend the box sets as well, they are really well done.

bigdaddymcqueen
02-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Great figures. WOW series are really nice. I recomend the box sets as well, they are really well done.
i agree my friend!! i do have the series 1 boxed set( the guy with the purple wings) he is awesome, now gotta hunt down the series 2 one. i had it at one time and had to get rid of it.:rolleyes:i'm really not fond of the Tauren boxed set though. maybe it has to grow on me;)

Zodac101
02-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Cool series of figures. Although I'm not into WoW, I do like some of the figures. I almost picked up that chick in black an white. But the only one I saw in the store was a smashed up one!!! Litteraly looked like some one dropped her on the floor and stumped on her!!! Had some of the shoe inprinted in the plastic. Sadly it looked like she was broken so I passed on her. I like that chick in the shades of blue though, but haven't seen her ither. I think just I've only seen a few figures of these in ToysRus though.

bigdaddymcqueen
02-03-2009, 09:15 AM
i found the black/white chick at TRU, but i found the blue one at spencers. i went to macomb mall and the damn FYE was GONE!!!! WTH?? the FYE at lakeside is small, might have to take a trip to oakland mall and see whats up!;)

Zodac101
02-03-2009, 04:05 PM
The one white one I saw was at the ToysRus at Lakeside. haven't seen then since.

bigdaddymcqueen
02-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Have you seen images of Series 4???:eek:

rod
02-05-2009, 09:23 PM
They fill the fantasy hole nicely. I cann't wait to see series 4. the first 3 look great

MD DRAGON
02-06-2009, 09:48 AM
i agree my friend!! i do have the series 1 boxed set( the guy with the purple wings) he is awesome, now gotta hunt down the series 2 one. i had it at one time and had to get rid of it.:rolleyes:i'm really not fond of the Tauren boxed set though. maybe it has to grow on me;)

I got the Tauren and it has become my favorite in the series. Paint and sculpt are top notch. Palidan from series 2 is a close second favorite. the series 4 set looks awesome, and I am looking forward to getting those as well.

bigdaddymcqueen
02-06-2009, 08:41 PM
I got the Tauren and it has become my favorite in the series. Paint and sculpt are top notch. Palidan from series 2 is a close second favorite. the series 4 set looks awesome, and I am looking forward to getting those as well.
as am i my friend!!;) the series 4 boxed set is awesome!! can't see owning the fish though, but who knows!:D