My Son Is Done Collecting Now!! [Archive] - Figures.com Forums

View Full Version : My Son Is Done Collecting Now!!

bigdaddymcqueen
01-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Has most of you know me, and know my son was all into wrestling figures. He has finally given up with them! all the years of fun are now devoted to playing video games. and being darn good at them too.now they's totes full of toys that have to be gone through, Thanks Matthew(my son);):D
sorry just thought i'd rant!:p

•ONEYE•
01-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Change, the constant of life. :)

bigdaddymcqueen
01-24-2009, 10:38 PM
amen brother!just caught me by surprise!;):D

•ONEYE•
01-24-2009, 11:28 PM
I wish you nothing but pleasant surprises, from one father to another. My oldest son is 26, my youngest will turn 20 this year.

I need to warn you, the older they get, the faster time goes. Make the most of the time you have.

bigdaddymcqueen
01-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Thanks bud! i do spend as much time as possible with them, my oldest son is 10 my youngest is 6. my oldest and i used to have a blast hunting down the newest wrestler, now i need to learn to play madden 09. its cool though,love them both to death!;):D:D:D

S'laargorath
10-29-2009, 10:03 AM
Hang onto those toys! He might want 'em someday.

I know I'm darned glad my dad hung onto most of my stuff from when I was a kid. Didn't look at it for like 15 years or so, then one day just got right back into it.

bigdaddymcqueen
11-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Nah, they went the way of ebay already. they funded his new PS3 and new games, he's happy, so i'm happy!!:p

MD DRAGON
11-03-2009, 09:46 AM
I wish you nothing but pleasant surprises, from one father to another. My oldest son is 26, my youngest will turn 20 this year.

I need to warn you, the older they get, the faster time goes. Make the most of the time you have.

AMEN!!! My sons are all grown up and it seems like years just fly by. One is married and my oldest is getting married next year. Funny thing is all three still collect figures. Youngest (23) Star Wars, Middle (25) Halo,
Oldest (26) Alien and Predator