The Top 5 Horror Movie Mini Busts [Archive] - Figures.com Forums

View Full Version : The Top 5 Horror Movie Mini Busts

howareya22
08-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Mini busts aren't for everyone. A lot of memorabilia collectors appreciate these little polystone and resin statues that took the geek market by storm in the early twenty-first century, but some folks might prefer to spend their money on other items. That's cool. Because God knows there are enough collectibles out there these days to cater to every imaginable taste. But count me in the pro-mini-bust camp. Partly because I have a small apartment, and the amount of space in which I can display my collectibles is pretty limited. Full-size figurines are a little too big (and expensive) for me, and most action figures are too small, lacking in detail, and, well, plastic-looking. So the mini bust is the perfect three-dimensional medium with which to celebrate my favorite movie characters.

Here's what's considered to be the five best mini busts of the horror genre:

the_top_5_horror_movie_mini_busts - FEARnet (http://www.fearnet.com/news/b23387_top_5_horror_movie_mini_busts.html)

TheMarwan
12-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Minibusts aren't bad. I got this Terminator 2 3D Minibust (Battle Damged Arnold) from Universal Studios. It looks pretty good for it's price. It's not on my figure shelf but it's on my studying desk. Goodluck with your minibusts! :)