marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ? [Archive] - Figures.com Forums

View Full Version : marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

joop
05-15-2010, 09:06 PM
does anyone have any information about what the marcus fenix single figure series 3 with a gold lancer is all about, why the lancer is gold ect and where to get one ???

•ONEYE•
05-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Amazon.com: Gears of War 2 video game Series 3 MARCUS FENIX GOLD LANCER CHASE…

Also (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=MARCUS+FENIX+GOLD+LANCER)...

Starscream
05-16-2010, 02:32 PM
get the two pack from TRU unless you're just really wanting the single packed because the two pack comes with a golden lancer. and is only 25 bucks.

joop
05-16-2010, 03:04 PM
thanks for your replys, i already have the marcus and dom twin pack with the golden lancer, i need the single gold lancer figure for my collection, i have every one of them to date with the acception of this one lol, i didnt even know it existed until 3 days ago or i would have snapped it up sooner, im willing to pay a heavy price as these are getting harder and harder to find, its even harder for me as im in england and most wont ship out of america, ive already asked the seller in the amazon link if they ship over seas but no reply yet. im really struggling on this one guys lol any suggestions would be a huge help.

iDependOnLuck
05-17-2010, 12:04 PM
thanks for your replys, i already have the marcus and dom twin pack with the golden lancer, i need the single gold lancer figure for my collection, i have every one of them to date with the acception of this one lol, i didnt even know it existed until 3 days ago or i would have snapped it up sooner, im willing to pay a heavy price as these are getting harder and harder to find, its even harder for me as im in england and most wont ship out of america, ive already asked the seller in the amazon link if they ship over seas but no reply yet. im really struggling on this one guys lol any suggestions would be a huge help.

well good luck Im sure you'll get a reply soon, hopefully you'll get it.

XxComaXxWhiteXx
05-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Amazon's are about $200, which is unbelievable, theyre on eBay every now and then. I check it daily and have only seen one in the last 3 weeks. The bad thing is, everyone who has one knows what they have, and wont let it go cheap. Id rather try to buy 4 or 5 cases of S3 and hope I get lucky. if nothing else, you could sell the COG Soldiers for a nice piece.

This is the last single packed Gears figure I need as well, and its driving me crazy. I dished out plenty for the Carmine, but I like it. I think Id hate myself if I pay that for a Marcus figure.:confused:

Heh, just checked ebay again, and you can get it there for $300 OBO. Money is the root of all evil.

joop
06-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Amazon's are about $200, which is unbelievable, theyre on eBay every now and then. I check it daily and have only seen one in the last 3 weeks. The bad thing is, everyone who has one knows what they have, and wont let it go cheap. Id rather try to buy 4 or 5 cases of S3 and hope I get lucky. if nothing else, you could sell the COG Soldiers for a nice piece.

This is the last single packed Gears figure I need as well, and its driving me crazy. I dished out plenty for the Carmine, but I like it. I think Id hate myself if I pay that for a Marcus figure.:confused:

Heh, just checked ebay again, and you can get it there for $300 OBO. Money is the root of all evil.

its ok i got one in the end, i had to go on american ebay for it, there was two for sale at the time, one was the $300 one your describing, but if you read the item discription, the figure actually has two right hands ! lol crazy stuff ! but anyway the guy who sold the other one for sale to me only shipped within the usa, and im uk based... fortunatly he was a really nice guy and he agreed to ship it here, the dude even went half and half for insurance, tracking and shipping costs with me as i offered to pay the extra shipping and other costs in full myself but he insisted on paying half himself which i though was really decent of him, the item arrived in pristine condition, i was so pleased it came unscathed but the guy made sure it was perfectly packaged, he was a perfect seller and a really honest and understanding guy, hard to come by these days as most are out to rip you off and dont care for you as a customer, i found it amazing how i can buy one from the other side of the world and it can arrive immaculate yet ive bought from ebay members in my own country and they have arrived in complete devastation... in total i payed 150 gbp for it, a HEAVY price but im an adament collector of the gears line, i have each and every one of them so far boxed and mint and not having this one would of ruined my collection so i had to have it no matter what the price. its worth the money simply owning one, i dont know what it is but theres something really "fulfilling" about the figure, even though its just a s3 marcus fenix with a gold painted lancer it has an unknown quality that makes it special in some way.

p.s i only payed 20 gbp for anthony carmine, im still smug about that lol :D

agent_85
06-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Way to go on getting the elusive figure! The fact that the seller was a good guy to deal with is always the cherry on the cake.

joop
06-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Way to go on getting the elusive figure! The fact that the seller was a good guy to deal with is always the cherry on the cake.

i agree, and thanks man :)

XxComaXxWhiteXx
06-13-2010, 06:00 PM
its ok i got one in the end, i had to go on american ebay for it, there was two for sale at the time, one was the $300 one your describing, but if you read the item discription, the figure actually has two right hands ! lol crazy stuff ! but anyway the guy who sold the other one for sale to me only shipped within the usa, and im uk based... fortunatly he was a really nice guy and he agreed to ship it here, the dude even went half and half for insurance, tracking and shipping costs with me as i offered to pay the extra shipping and other costs in full myself but he insisted on paying half himself which i though was really decent of him, the item arrived in pristine condition, i was so pleased it came unscathed but the guy made sure it was perfectly packaged, he was a perfect seller and a really honest and understanding guy, hard to come by these days as most are out to rip you off and dont care for you as a customer, i found it amazing how i can buy one from the other side of the world and it can arrive immaculate yet ive bought from ebay members in my own country and they have arrived in complete devastation... in total i payed 150 gbp for it, a HEAVY price but im an adament collector of the gears line, i have each and every one of them so far boxed and mint and not having this one would of ruined my collection so i had to have it no matter what the price. its worth the money simply owning one, i dont know what it is but theres something really "fulfilling" about the figure, even though its just a s3 marcus fenix with a gold painted lancer it has an unknown quality that makes it special in some way.

p.s i only payed 20 gbp for anthony carmine, im still smug about that lol :D

whoo!!!! Finally got this dude, paid $70 and had it shipped from Canada. Got a S1 drone and S1 sniper outta the deal too for $15 each. Youre right about it being fulfilling, I feel so much better now that i have it. All I need now is the Delta Squad box set, and Im complete. And the jace, of course.

joop
06-13-2010, 10:12 PM
whoo!!!! Finally got this dude, paid $70 and had it shipped from Canada. Got a S1 drone and S1 sniper outta the deal too for $15 each. Youre right about it being fulfilling, I feel so much better now that i have it. All I need now is the Delta Squad box set, and Im complete. And the jace, of course.

wicked ! im pleased for you man ! the drone and sniper are hard to come by these days so you got a great deal there bud. im glad someone else sees there is an unknown quality with this guy too lol, but seriously congratulations on getting your hands on one dude, enjoy ! :D