Hasbro questions

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Hasbro questions

I'm wondering where the figures are we voted on. I tried listening to the Q & A video but couldn't find anything useful. As far as I'm concerned, this is the second time they had people vote and then it magically disappeared. Remember voting on the next wave of marvel universe figures? I can't name three that made it to plastic that were on that list. Now we voted a little while back and the results yielded Deadpool, Valkyrie, and Black Widow. Who voted for these three, I don't know. But they all somehow coincide with future movie releases. That was sometime in February a year ago. March 5 2009 we voted for Marvel Universe figures. That page has disappeared from Hasbro's site but its still on the web.

So what's the rant here? WHERE ARE THE FIGURES YOU HAD US VOTE FOR? They weren't exclusives. They weren't part of any line i've seen. They are in limbo. So can someone on the marvel team or hasbro explain what happened? I'm not looking for question dodgers or some bull crap excuse. I'm a collector. Give me something to collect. I'm tired of the same figures all the time. Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spiderman, and whoever else you've made twenty times more than all the other figures.
    Last edited by nashisthepower; 02-21-2010 at 12:16 AM. Reason: posted too early. had more to say

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

mikado Guest

Re: Hasbro questions

gotta agree with you on how many of the same person they issue, but i can see it from their point too. be glad you dont collect minimates i think they have about 100 different spidermen

Re: Hasbro questions

I do collect them as well. But at least you get some new with the old.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.