New MMS Tony Stark (Mech Test Version)
More 1:6 scale Iron Man goodness...
For a great selection of superhero action figures and collectibles, check out fine sponsors BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.
For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com.
Hot Toys keep the 1:6 scale IRON MAN machine rolling with the upcoming release of MMS116 Tony Stark (Mech Test Version).
This 12" action figure depicting Tony Stark testing out his Iron Man suit's flight capabilities will feature:
- Newly sculpted head (sculpted by Kojun) with authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark in the movie IRON MAN.
- ABS material TrueType body with newly designed chest, forearms and forelegs
- 34 points of articulations.
- Two pairs of interchangeable hand palms.
- LED-lighted heart device, hand gauntlet and boots (battery operated, batteries included).
- Real-like mechanically wired hand gauntlet and boots
- Articulated mechanical robot with 360° rotated base and fire extinguisher as accident detector.
- Belt with one large and one small bag.
- A pair of knee pads.
- A pair of real-like leather shoes.
- 6” X 6” black-color square-shape figure stage.
- Cardboard backdrop imitating Tony Stark workshop setting where he practiced flight in the film.
MMS116 Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) will be available in end of the first quarter, 2010.