No God of War 3 action-figures???

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No God of War 3 action-figures???

Hi,
    as you might be aware of, Neca can't release God of War 3 action figure according to "licensing issues". What does that mean?
    How's that the most anticipated game of the year 2010 will have no action-figure??? I hope DC Direct or Mc Farlane get the license.
    So Neca release figures for unknown games such as Army of Two or Bionic Commando but not for God of War 3???

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: No God of War 3 action-figures???

Well, the Kratos we got from God of War and God of War 2 are great already. God of War III's Kratos looks the same...

If McFarlane gets it, expect a chunk of unposable plastic, made of peanut brittle, possibly with a peg leg.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I would go after the older ones it looks like they're being reissued anyway. Dc direct look to be doing great things with the rachet and clank figure license and they're bringing about Heavenly sword and Twisted Metal black figures so Yeah God of war may already be in their line up as the previous 3 are all Sony only products. As far as mcfarlane is concerned.

His time has past. The Halo license is starting to go down hill Look at the rookie figure. Nice isn't it? but don't you touch it because it's gonna fall apart

Of course that's just my opinion and not fact.
    Silence is Golden
    I love the smell of flowers
    did you just let one?

They might not be able to release it until the game is out. Either that or the developer didn't like something about the prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    I would go after the older ones it looks like they're being reissued anyway. Dc direct look to be doing great things with the rachet and clank figure license and they're bringing about Heavenly sword and Twisted Metal black figures so Yeah God of war may already be in their line up as the previous 3 are all Sony only products. As far as mcfarlane is concerned.

His time has past. The Halo license is starting to go down hill Look at the rookie figure. Nice isn't it? but don't you touch it because it's gonna fall apart

Of course that's just my opinion and not fact.

Good point about DC Direct. DC is also going to publish a God of War comic.

If they do make new God of War figures, I want more articulation...

dwayne Guest

How bout Hot Toys? I think they have done an alright job with Resident Evil 5.

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
    How bout Hot Toys? I think they have done an alright job with Resident Evil 5.
    I thoght NECA made RE5 toys?!

dwayne Guest

Yeap they did. But Hot Toys did the 1/6th scale. Im sure you've seen it? no?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.