McFarlane: HALO Series 7 Revealed

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

HALO Series 7 Revealed

New characters from HALO 2, HALO 3, HALO Wars, and ODST.

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of video game t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

McFarlane Toys reveals their seventh Halo action figure assortment. Based on the popular HALO video game universe, this assortment branches out to include characters from the HALO 2 (Tartarus), HALO 3 (Spartans), HALO 3: ODST (Dare), and HALO Wars (Sgt. Forge) video games.

Halo Series 7 will release to stores nationwide in January 2010 and will include:

SGT. FORGE - Halo Wars figure comes with UNSC Shotgun, pistol (removable) and two frag grenades.

ONI OPERATIVE DARE - Halo 3: ODST figure comes with UNSC suppressed magnum and suppressed SMG.

TARTARUS - Halo 2 figure comes with Fist of Rukt (Gravity Hammer).

ELITE FLIGHT (YELLOW) - Halo 3 figure comes with Covenant beam rifle.

SPARTAN HAYABUSA (STEEL) - Halo 3 figure comes with UNSC Rocket Launcher. Exclusive to GameStop.

SPARTAN SECURITY (ORANGE) - Halo 3 figure comes with two Brute Maulers. Exclusive to Toys R' Us and Toys R' Us Canada.

SPARTAN ROGUE (BLUE) - Halo 3 figure comes with UNSC Sniper rifle and two plasma grenades.

WEAPONS PACK - Pack includes Fuel Rod Gun, Spartan Laser, two Spike Rifles, two SMGs, two Shotguns, two Plasma Rifles, two Plasma Pistols, two Frag Grenades and two Plasma Grenades. Exclusive to Target.

McFarlane hints at a few more HALO surprises in 2010 stating that they are "guaranteed to 'drive' up your excitement". This sounds like it could be the oft-rumored Warthog vehicle fans have been anticipating. Or a Covenant Ghost. Time will tell!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SGT. FORGE.jpg 
Views:	8689 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	2569   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DARE.jpg 
Views:	7219 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	2570   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TARTARUS.jpg 
Views:	7170 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	2571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ELITE FLIGHT (YELLOW).jpg 
Views:	6498 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	2572   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HAYABUSA (STEEL).jpg 
Views:	5221 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	2573  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SECURITY (ORANGE).jpg 
Views:	5528 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	2574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROGUE (BLUE).jpg 
Views:	4685 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	2575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WEAPON PACK.jpg 
Views:	14180 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	2576  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: HALO Series 7 Revealed

Sgt. Forge and Tartarus look awesome!! The details are superb!

I like that they're starting to branch out into these other games (I mean, I guess they kind of have to eventually but still), they look great. That suppressed Magnum is nice lookin. Kind of makes me regret not tearing into this line more, but space restrictions (Gears and 3A are filling up my house!). Might have to start grabbing a few of these though.

Still trying to find the ODST with the right color scheme.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

they look good sculpt-wise, but I gotta say it looks like they're taking a major step back in the articulation department. Those hips aren't going to give you the same range of motion that you used to have, and believe me I know because they used it on the new mongoose driver sets and it sucks. Not only that, but why all of the sudden are there pins showing on the joints? They've always been hidden before, what's changed? Shouldn't they look better over time and not MORE like toys? Don't get me wrong, I'll still get Forge and Dare and any of the ODST characters they make, I'm just wondering why they decided to go backwards in the design stage. Wave 4(?) Johnson doesn't have any of these issues and he's a fantastic figure with excellent poseability. Why not repeat the formula?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.