Original art to benefit Saved Whiskers Rescue Organization...

For a great selection of superhero action figures and collectibles, check out fine sponsors BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, DollsAmerica.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

Saved Whiskers Rescue Organization announces that world renowned painter Alex Ross has donated an original piece of classic Catwoman art to Saved Whiskers Rescue Organization, Inc. The piece was created exclusively for Saved Whiskers Rescue Organization to raise money to help rescue animals. The piece will be auctioned through Ebay HERE.

The piece is signed by Alex Ross himself and measures 10.75 inches wide by 23 inches tall and has never been seen anywhere.

Alex Ross stated "Animal rescue is one of my favorite causes. Saved Whiskers does great work to save the lives of animals in need. Doing this painting for them was also a great excuse for me to illustrate a version of a character I love."

All Proceeds for the auction will be donated to the Saved Whiskers Rescue Organization, Inc. -- a non-profit 501© 3 cat & kitten rescue that is dedicated to saving the lives of countless felines.

"I am so grateful to Alex for his generous contribution. Saved Whiskers Rescue is cause taken up to help cats and any animals find homes. Alex Ross' donation of the artwork is incredible! The funds from this auction will help us provide veterinary care and shelter for the many stray cats and kittens that we come across, explained Pam Ott, President & Founder of Saved Whiskers Rescue. "This is a great opportunity for a lucky comic fan to own a one-of-a-kind piece of art and contribute to a dedicated and worthwhile cause like Saved Whiskers Rescue! Please be sure to view my other auctions as well."

For more information or donations to S.W.R.O., please visit www.savedwhiskersrescue.com.