Movies/TV/Games: G.I. JOE: RESOLUTE DVD Now Available In Stores

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

G.I. JOE: RESOLUTE DVD Now Available In Stores

An intense vision of the raging battle between JOE and COBRA...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, DollsAmerica.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, RPMDiecast.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of film, TV and pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

G.I. JOE: RESOLUTE Animated DVD has been Deployed, Armed with Filmmaker Interviews, Storyboards and More. Featuring a more sophisticated animation style and story than prior animation and intended for the adult fan that grew up with the brand in the 80's, G.I. JOE: RESOLUTE is an intense vision of the raging battle between the G.I. JOE team and the menacing COBRA organization. The G.I. JOE team is a highly trained, classified special operations unit that officially doesn't even exist. This elite team fights a secret war as the first and last line of defense against forces that seek to plunge our world into chaos.

Hasbro developed the bold, state-of-the-art animation with executive producer Sam Register as well as a dynamic creative team including Joaquim Dos Santos, a veteran animation director, who worked closely with award-winning comic writer Warren Ellis, who penned the story. This highly regarded team brings an edgy, intense feel to the animation, which features the most popular characters from the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA saga such as DUKE, SCARLETT, SNAKE EYES and COBRA COMMANDER.

The G.I. JOE: RESOLUTE DVD includes illuminating interviews with the filmmakers, storyboards, G.I. JOE files, exclusive bonus footage and a "Now You Know" teaser promo. The DVD will be available for the approximate retail price of $19.99 U.S./$22.99 Canada.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIJoeResolute.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	2135  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.