Welcome to the New FIGURES.com

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Welcome to the New FIGURES.com

All the toy & action figure news, all the time. Now with a new look and features!

For a great selection of action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, BriansToys.com, DollsAmerica.com, ClarkToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, MonkeyDepot.com, RPMDiecast.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, YesAnimation.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

Welcome to the new and improved Figures.com! The intent of our redesign is twofold; both goals with you, our loyal readers, in mind.

First is our fresh new front page look that's faster to load and easier to navigate. Here you'll find our extensive daily content, richly displayed Top News stories and all our wonderful sponsors who help make Figures.com the best toy and action figure website on the internet. It's all the toy and action figure news you've come to expect, only now more viewer friendly.

Clicking any article brings us to the other half of the new Figures.com experience: A closer knit collecting community. In addition to fan gathering in our Forums, each toy story has been designed so that you can comment on or pose a question to. We strongly believe that constructive dialogue in this manner will bring about a closer bond with our readers and our overall passion for the hobby. From one action figure enthusiast to another, we can't wait for the conversations this new feature will deliver.

All of this is just to beginning. In the days ahead we'll be working to update your favorite Action-online network sites, such as YoJoe.com, with all these exciting features. So kick back, invite your friends, and enjoy your stay. We're sure you'll love the new Figures.com as much as we do.

Happy toy hunting!

Jeff Saylor
    Editor for Figures.Com

Questions or comments on the new Figures.com? Post them below, I'll be happy to reply!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1celebrate.jpg 
Views:	2147 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	1494  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the New FIGURES.com

Cool. I think it looks great. And it loads a lot faster too.

This was a great surprise to wake up to....WAY faster load time, and I love the new graphical top stories display. Nice work guys!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks everyone for the kind comments!

Wanted to touch base on two navigation points to help everyone out a tad.

First is rather straight forward: The NEWS tab at the top. "Archive [Current]" takes you to here, while "Archive [Classic]" takes you to our older system and news, just in case you wanted to revist an older article.

The second is a search feature that's sorta hidden at the very bottom left corner. Under DISPLAY OPTIONS you'll see a a field with PREFIX in it. Open that up and you'll see catergories similar to our old system: by company, reviews, etc. Clicking any of those categories brings up all stories related to it. You can of course use the SEARCH THIS FORUM feature at the upper right hand corner as well for more specific inquires, like say Avatar, Spider-Man, etc.

Enjoy!

Re: Welcome to the New FIGURES.com

The new site is awesome!

oh my goodness!!! the new look is incredible and it's MUCH faster than the old set-up. two chubby thumbs up!!!

Wow! The site looks awesome! Great job! It was a cool surprise to wake up today to the changes!

lurpdog101 Guest

Really impressive new site. I've bee visiting here for years, and really good to see this development, so cool not to have to wait for it to load up fully.

Well done guys!

Much better!

Yes, the new site looks really awesome and loads very fast too! Whether old or new, figures.com has always been my favorite hang out for teh latest toy news and reviews

One feedback: I still miss the search option on the Home Page
    And while going through few pages, the old site magically appeared to me. Is the transformation still going on?
    EDIT: I guess I clicked the "Classic" link.... which was indeed was helpful in finding the old Gears of war articles from NECA.. hehe

Great Work!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.