Hitting home video November 3rd.

For a great selection of of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures and collectibles, check out SMALLJOES.COM - GI JOE 3 3/4&quot Action Figures, Military Toys & Models, Shopping Store, BigBadToyStore.com, Urban-Collector.com, MonkeyDepot.com,BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, VNCToys.com, PastGenerationToys.com, RPMDiecast.com, and SuperheroToys.com.

For a great selection of pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

On November 3rd, Paramount Home Entertainment will release G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra on DVD and Blu-ray.

The G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra two-disc Blu-ray and DVD include a digital copy of the film, commentary by director Stephen Sommers and producer Bob Ducsay, "The Big Bang Theory: The Making of G.I. JOE", which takes viewers behind-the-scenes for a look at how the filmmakers turned the perennially popular action figures into a summer blockbuster and "Next-Gen Action: The Amazing Visual FX and Design of G.I. JOE", which showcases the incredible work that went into creating over 1,650 visual effect shots and the challenges the filmmakers faced in bringing the world of G.I. JOE and COBRA to life. The film also will be available on a single disc DVD, which includes the commentary.

The two-disc DVD and Blu-ray packages will also feature augmented reality technology that will allow owners to participate in an exclusive 3D holographic G.I. JOE combat experience, utilizing their webcams and a special website. Fans will be able to choose between SNAKE EYES and STORM SHADOW, two of the most popular G.I. JOE and COBRA characters, and battle against their enemies one-on-one in an immersive 3D video game.