Hey Jeff...

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Jeff...

Hey Jeff...

In Lieu of the upcoming well received Ghostbusters video game, what news is there concerning the new awesome Mattel action figures they showed at Toy Fair this year? are they still coming or have they been cancelled?
    Will there be an Ecto-1 for the Six inch figures?

Regards, Hudson.
    Hudson the not-so-prominent member of the clique(Which is now defunct?)

"so I have a talking lizard and a man eating chicken, what a great day I'm having"
    -- Duncan O'Toole

"no no no, Birds fly Duncans don't"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Hey Jeff...

They're still comin! Comic-Con next month will be offering the first release: Egon with Slimer (https://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=301)

Ecto-1 vehicle we asked about back at NYCC and it was the "we have to see how well the line sells first" dealio

Re: Hey Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by JeffSaylor
    They're still comin! Comic-Con next month will be offering the first release: Egon with Slimer (https://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=301)

Ecto-1 vehicle we asked about back at NYCC and it was the "we have to see how well the line sells first" dealio
    Oooh that's effin' awesome, I hope there's a way to get that Egon and the rest to Denmark, I want them all. also Slimer
    Hudson the not-so-prominent member of the clique(Which is now defunct?)

"so I have a talking lizard and a man eating chicken, what a great day I'm having"
    -- Duncan O'Toole

"no no no, Birds fly Duncans don't"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.