What do you collect? - Page 3

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SOLIDSNAKE Guest

Re: What do you collect?

Mainly Sideshow Collectibles, Hot Toys, Medicom, Kotobukiya etc...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

http://picasaweb.google.com/ONEYE.Kisielka

The link above will show you what I am into. It's easier for me to list what I don't collect, Star Wars, GI Joe, and Transformers.

i like to concentrate on one thing at a time, its all about gears of war for me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Im really looking forward to the Blackest night figures but I can't find them anywhere except online. That was a great story.

erhein35 Guest

I like the spider man comics! Unfortunately I can't buy it here.

misa Guest

Comics (DC, Marvel, Image, etc - tpbs mostly - I used to collect single issues but not anymore as space is becoming a real issue right now), Hot Toys, BJDs, Gundams and other scale models.

Ive branched out as of lately. I still have all my Gears of War stuff, but have been buying NECA Street Fighter, NECA God of War, and Movie maniacs. I love thoes, but theyre really old and kind of hard to find/expensive.

I cant wait for th God of War 3 figs and Assassins Creed 2 Ezios.

Also gotten into Wildstorm game comics; Gears of War, Modern Warfare 2, God of War

I really dig NECA stuff but are they even doing SF anymore. I'll settle with God of War figures, but they need more gods and monsters. There is only so much you can do with Kratos.

My favorite collections is starwars figures. As of now I have 145 starwars collectibles that I bought from different places.

For me, I have to keep it somewhat simple, as I once had a very bad addiction to collecting.

Now, all I collect are members of the Arashikage Ninja clan from G.I.Joe, and Sith Lords from Star Wars. I have allowed my Arashikage collection to also include people who are "honorary" members of the clan as well, but do not bare the hexagram, where as my Sith Lords I limit to one version of each.

When I come across a Sith or a Ninja Hasbro doesn't make, I customize it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.