What do you collect? - Page 2

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Toni Plutonij Guest

Re: What do you collect?

Currently, I'm collecting only Terminator stuff...and not all Terminator stuff, but chosen few pieces. I made a list, and plan to get everything from it trough some time!
    Stuff I'm also interested in would be:
    -Predator
    -Alien
    -Burton Stuff (Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas etc.)
    -Lord of the Rings
    -Few things from Star Wars
    -Harry Potter (because of the girl, I don't like movies all that much, but books are great)
    -Nightmare on Elm Street
    -Nintendo

Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be collecting anything besides Terminator, because getting stuff here in Croatia is pricey..

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I collect basically anything, but generally Playarts Kingdom Hearts/Final Fanatsy/Fullmetal Alchemist

DC Universe Classics (I'm getting a hell of a hard time sticking to this line due to the Walmart b.s. )

Bookaroo Guest

Maybe i'm not a serious WOW gamer but i'm a serious action figures collector. This year i got some cool W.O.W figures for my personnal collection. See some samples at below.
    ( You can click on each pictures for detailed description )

World of Warcraft Deluxe Illidan (Demon Form) Action Figure

YouTube - Illidan Stormrage figurine World Of Warcraft WOW ( Illidan Stormrage figurine WoW )

World of Warcraft Tauren Hunter Action Figure

YouTube - TLJ review: WoW Tauren Hunter ( Video review )

World of Warcraft Lady Vashj Action Figure

World of Warcraft Series 4: Succubus Demon: Amberlash Action Figure

World of Warcraft Series 3 Draenei Mage Action Figure

MORE WORLD OF WARCRAFT VIDEOS:
    YouTube - Top 10 Warcraft Action Figures ( Top 10 Warcraft Action Figures )
    YouTube - World of Warcraft Wrath of The Lich King HD Trailer more than 2.8 million copies sold ( WoW Wrath of The Lich King HD Trailer )
    YouTube - World of Warcraft Miniatures Featuring Onyxia Part II ( World of Warcraft Miniatures)
    YouTube - World of Warcraft Trailer ( Trailer - Ten years of Warcraft )
    YouTube - World of Warcraft Trailer - Northrend awaits! ( Trailer - Northrend awaits! )
    YouTube - E3 2009 WORLD OF WARCRAFT A LOOK BACK TO THE BEGINNING Offic ( E3 2009 WoW )

FIND A HUGE BATCH OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACTION FIGURES AND STATUES AT:

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Pretty much anything that catches my attention these days. So much coming out, yet so little that's affordable or of interest.

What do you guys plan on collecting? I think Marvel and DC are killing it right now.

Smile Re: What do you collect?

When I can start collecting again, I plan to get the Terminator items I am missing out on during the next 18 months or so. There are some Aliens and Predator pieces I also want to acquire. Outside of those three, nothing. I am already in the process of scaling back my collection and selling those cool yet not cool enough to keep pieces. I don't want an overcrowded collection. Each piece must have airspace of their own.

Although, I do agree that Marvel is putting out some killer stuff. I'm not a big DC fan.

WOW!!! I haven't posted on here in some time.

Well I started out collecting Spawn stuff an Star Wars. I've since cut down on them both. Only getting the occasional Star Wars thing that catches me eye..or a realy good deal. Like the Spirit Of Obi-Won bust...got that bad boy for $15 not too long ago.

Any ways, I pretty much only collect DCUC, some DC Direct, MOTUC, Movie Maniacs Batman, and the new Ghostbusters line too! Thats about it for now. I have started to get into the statues an busts more..if I get a good deal.

Gears of War, Transformers, Gi joe

Gears of War and I'm gonna buy some Bioshock stuff as well

brograry Guest

Hello,

I collect many things like Gears of War i also have some Terminator items.and i am interested in buying some more so if anyone here want to sell some then pm me.

thanks!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.