What do you collect? - Page 4

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ThackeG67 Guest

Re: What do you collect?

Hi everyone I'm Greg and this is my first post. My favorite collection is pokemons, digimons, and toy story 3. I'm currently planning also to collect transformers.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Welcome Greg!

Well, Greg. It seems like you have a long life of collecting ahead of you. Transformers are pretty big right now. There are lots to find. Good luck finding figures and welcome.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sadly I had to sell off a lot of my collection when I moved. That included everything from Marvel Legends, DCU, Star Wars, Sideshow, NECA and Sota.

I did keep my Godzilla and Gamera vinyls and still collect those.

Also collected:

Macross
    Revoltech
    Figma
    Space Battleship Yamato
    DC Universe (thought I was done but then I saw Zatanna and Alan Scott Green Lantern)
    Marvel Legends
    Star Wars (those retro package Tie Fighter and Snowspeeder exclusives not to mention that amazing AT-AT).

Hello all I am new here. I recently started to collect action figures and have found it to have quickly become an obsession

I have started collection Futurama action figures and more recently started with LOST figures as well.

Hi, I'm new here. Looks like a good place to intro myself.

I'm very new to the figures scene, and very new to what I'm collecting, which is the Microman line. I'm most interested in the Material Force figues - they're single colored with blank faces. They made them for customizers but then did away with the line for some reason! I don't customize yet but the blank figures really appeal to me. And although most Micromen come with a background I give my dolls and toys my own original characters. Most of my blank figures are shapeshifters.

I also have a Wolverine, Spiderman 2099, and Jack Sparrow.

These are all my Takara Micromen/Microlady figures and their friends. These are all in the 3.5" - 4" range.

These are my She-ra figures, Charmed girls from the tv series figures, Aang the Airbender, and my Microlady and Spiderman

I have my first Figma figure on the way from Hong Kong. She's a Sakura Hime. The Figma Archetype, which is all clear is hard to find online now, I'd really love to find an Archetype boy and an Archetype girl. But I got the Sakura to see how well they pose. She'll be a 6" figure like most shown in my bottom photo.

You are missing a charmed one. The power of two gets you nothing. There are links to stores on this site that will probably net you the other. Probably cheap too. Aang looks awkward around all those girls.

bobwarner01 Guest

I am big justice league fan. I got some small games & videos of movies of justice league.
    Another i prefer to collect all stuff about batman.In my collection i have movies,games , toys

Hi,

My name is Mike. This is my first post here and I hope the first of many.

Right now, I am collecting the following:

Batman
    Spiderman
    McFarlane Sports Picks (Yankees, Jets, Knicks and Devils)
    Mego's Worlds Greatest Superheroes
    KISS
    The Beatles
    The Monkees
    Sports Cards
    Autographs

Mike

Who collects any of that, batspidey? j/king. You ever have your spidermen army fight your batman army? do they call in for wolverine reinforcements.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.