i think i'm hooked!!!

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

i think i'm hooked!!!

With McFarlane making nothing that interests me now, i saw DCDirects World of Warcraft Figures as a saving grace! although, i'm not a fan of all of them, these are my first, but not my last!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: i think i'm hooked!!!

Great figures. WOW series are really nice. I recomend the box sets as well, they are really well done.

Quote Originally Posted by MD DRAGON
    Great figures. WOW series are really nice. I recomend the box sets as well, they are really well done.
    i agree my friend!! i do have the series 1 boxed set( the guy with the purple wings) he is awesome, now gotta hunt down the series 2 one. i had it at one time and had to get rid of it.i'm really not fond of the Tauren boxed set though. maybe it has to grow on me

Cool series of figures. Although I'm not into WoW, I do like some of the figures. I almost picked up that chick in black an white. But the only one I saw in the store was a smashed up one!!! Litteraly looked like some one dropped her on the floor and stumped on her!!! Had some of the shoe inprinted in the plastic. Sadly it looked like she was broken so I passed on her. I like that chick in the shades of blue though, but haven't seen her ither. I think just I've only seen a few figures of these in ToysRus though.

i found the black/white chick at TRU, but i found the blue one at spencers. i went to macomb mall and the damn FYE was GONE!!!! WTH?? the FYE at lakeside is small, might have to take a trip to oakland mall and see whats up!

The one white one I saw was at the ToysRus at Lakeside. haven't seen then since.

Have you seen images of Series 4???

They fill the fantasy hole nicely. I cann't wait to see series 4. the first 3 look great

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddymcqueen
    i agree my friend!! i do have the series 1 boxed set( the guy with the purple wings) he is awesome, now gotta hunt down the series 2 one. i had it at one time and had to get rid of it.i'm really not fond of the Tauren boxed set though. maybe it has to grow on me
    I got the Tauren and it has become my favorite in the series. Paint and sculpt are top notch. Palidan from series 2 is a close second favorite. the series 4 set looks awesome, and I am looking forward to getting those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MD DRAGON
    I got the Tauren and it has become my favorite in the series. Paint and sculpt are top notch. Palidan from series 2 is a close second favorite. the series 4 set looks awesome, and I am looking forward to getting those as well.
    as am i my friend!! the series 4 boxed set is awesome!! can't see owning the fish though, but who knows!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.