My Son Is Done Collecting Now!!

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

My Son Is Done Collecting Now!!

Has most of you know me, and know my son was all into wrestling figures. He has finally given up with them! all the years of fun are now devoted to playing video games. and being darn good at them too.now they's totes full of toys that have to be gone through, Thanks Matthew(my son)
    sorry just thought i'd rant!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thumbs up Re: My Son Is Done Collecting Now!!

Change, the constant of life.

Re: My Son Is Done Collecting Now!!

amen brother!just caught me by surprise!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wish you nothing but pleasant surprises, from one father to another. My oldest son is 26, my youngest will turn 20 this year.

I need to warn you, the older they get, the faster time goes. Make the most of the time you have.

Thanks bud! i do spend as much time as possible with them, my oldest son is 10 my youngest is 6. my oldest and i used to have a blast hunting down the newest wrestler, now i need to learn to play madden 09. its cool though,love them both to death!

Hang onto those toys! He might want 'em someday.

I know I'm darned glad my dad hung onto most of my stuff from when I was a kid. Didn't look at it for like 15 years or so, then one day just got right back into it.

Nah, they went the way of ebay already. they funded his new PS3 and new games, he's happy, so i'm happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by •ONEYE• View Post
    I wish you nothing but pleasant surprises, from one father to another. My oldest son is 26, my youngest will turn 20 this year.

I need to warn you, the older they get, the faster time goes. Make the most of the time you have.
    AMEN!!! My sons are all grown up and it seems like years just fly by. One is married and my oldest is getting married next year. Funny thing is all three still collect figures. Youngest (23) Star Wars, Middle (25) Halo,
    Oldest (26) Alien and Predator

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.