NECA: Predators Series 14 Debuts "Alien vs. Predator" Designs

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Predators Series 14 Debuts "Alien vs. Predator" Designs

NECA‬'s Longest Running Figure Collection Continues...

NECA‬’s longest running figure collection continues with Predators Series 14 this September. Based on Predator designs from the 2004 movie Alien vs. Predator, this wave stars Celtic, Scar and Chopper featuring all-new bodies with all-new level of articulation – over 30 points! Each 8.25 inch tall figure comes with character-specific gauntlets, armor, weapons, trophies and other accessories.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, MonkeyDepot.com, and EntertainmentEarth.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1predsnew.jpg 
Views:	3681 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	288812  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Predators Series 14 Debuts "Alien vs. Predator" Designs

I was really hoping they'd do an unmasked version of Scar, since McFarlane made a prototype of him 11 years ago but never carried it through to production.

Looks like I'll have to keep waiting some more years to see his delightfully ugly mug in plastic form on my shelves...

Re: Predators Series 14 Debuts "Alien vs. Predator" Designs

I don't know if NECA is doing an unmasked version of Scar or not, but I'd say the chances are very good. These are all newly tooled figures and we all know NECA likes to make maximum use of their new sculpts. I can't imagine these will be the only three new Preds we see.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.