"I'm Iron Man."...
Marvel Studios’ 2008 blockbuster movie, Iron Man, has pushed the popularity of the superhero and Robert Downey Jr. to a whole new level! Fans witnessed how Tony Stark built his armors and became Iron Man! Since then, Hot Toys has made a wide range of armor collectibles for its Iron Man Series. The Mark III was a very popular armor among fans and Hot Toys’ release of the 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure is sought after by collectors after its introduction! Today, we are delighted to revisit this film and figure by adding this iconic armor to our MMS Diecast Series!
The new 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure is made of diecast material, realistically designed to look more like Mark III as he appears in the movie and take fans to the next level of authenticity!
The movie accurate Mark III Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark III in the movie featuring a helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr., an interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up eyes, metallic red and gold painted armor, interchangeable armor parts, and a LED light-up figure stand.
Pre-ordering at Ani-Com will include a 1/6th scale arc reactor in display case as bonus accessory.
Hong Kong customers please stay tuned on Hot Toys-Secret Base’s Facebook Page for pre-order arrangement details.
The 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark III in Iron Man
- Interchangeable head sculpt of Tony Stark with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr.
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Removable chest and torso armor
- One (1) pair interchangeable forearm rockets
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder mounted guns
- One (1) pair of interchangeable countermeasure dispensers
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployed air flaps with build-in metal flaps at back of the armor
- Fully deployed air flaps on back of legs
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
- LED light-up figure stand with Mark III nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)
Special Version – Bonus Accessory
(This special edition is for Ani-Com pre-order and selected markets only.):
- One (1) 1/6th scale arc reactor in display case
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release Date: Q2 – Q3, 2015
**Figure - Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Head sculpt - Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 2A batteries (2 pieces) are required
San Diego Comic Con 2014 coverage made possible by our many fine sponsors. Help support us by supporting them.
To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, TheToySource.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.
For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.