When I saw White Tiger show up on the Ultimate Spider-Man show I instantly loved her design! Here I've created a custom Marvel Legends White Tiger based on the cartoon using a Moonstone body, Infinite Black Cat hands, Cheetara ponytail, and modified Black Panther head. I sculpted a belt and a little tiger amulet to fit on it and gave her a shaded white paint job with her tiger stripe detailing. The paint had to be sealed twice because we all know how white can pick up other colors. Now White Tiger is ready to pounce on her foes, or friends!

More pics here---> Custom White Tiger figure

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fearsome bounty hunter Boba Fett has a rival, Jodo Kast arrives and he's sporting Mandalorian armor as well! This custom Jodo Kast figure was created from the 6" Star Wars Black series Boba Fett figure. His pouches were changed to different tech, shin tools removed, and armor bumps filled. Then he was given a darker paint job with yellow visor/armor sections. Splatter, blast, and weathered effects were applied to his armor for a battle-worn look. Finally a ML Ronin head was used for his unmasked look and some more weapons were added to his artillery. Now Jodo Kast is ready to go on the ultimate hunt!

More pics here---> Custom 6" Jodo Kast figure