NECA: NECA 2014 Action Figure Update

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

NECA 2014 Action Figure Update

Two New Classic Apes, Godzilla Figure Lineup and TF2 Series 3...

BigBadToyStore.com has opened pre-orders for NECA's first waves of Classic and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes action figures. The Classic listings reveal two new apes: Gorilla Soldier and Cornelius. These two figures join previously revealed Dr. Zaius as the first assortment due out this July. Pre-order your Classic Apes HERE.

The first series of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is listed to include Caesar (pictured above), Koba, and Maurice. Scheduled for release this May, this assortment can be pre-ordered HERE.

In other NECA news, BigBadToyStore.com pre-orders for Godzilla (2014) have been listed revealing the lineup (sorry, no photos):

* 6" Godzilla (12" Head To Tail) Action Figure: From one of the most anticipated movie releases this year, the relaunch of the classic Godzilla franchise. This 6" tall figure is highly detailed and fully articulated, and over 12" long from head to tail! Over 25 points of articulation and a bendable tail. This classic movie monster has never looked so good in toy form.

* 12" Godzilla (24" Head To Tail) Action Figure: From one of the most anticipated movie releases this year, the relaunch of the classic Godzilla franchise. This 12" tall figure is highly detailed and fully articulated, and measures 24" from head to tail!

Lastly, the next series of Team Fortress 2 figures, which we announced the lineup for way back with our NECA studio tour HERE, have been revealed. These include pre-orders for The RED Engineer and RED Spy. These are slated to arrive this April.

To insure your action figure collection, contact Collectibles Insurance Services at (888) 837-9537, or click here to get a quote and apply online. Collectibles Insurance Services is the Official Partner of the Figures.com network.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Anime-Island.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

For hobby miniatures and all your gaming needs, visit MiniatureMarket.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1newAPES.jpg 
Views:	9037 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	159331   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEC12454.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	159341   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEC12455.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	159351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEC12457.jpg 
Views:	5329 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	159361   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1TF2s3.jpg 
Views:	7425 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	159371  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEC12451.jpg 
Views:	3741 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	159381  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 01-29-2014 at 03:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: NECA 2014 Action Figure Update

are these apes on a diet or what? they look pretty skinny to me.

Hoo boy, if NECA starts producing the whole Godzilla kaiju roster I just might have to get rid of my Figarts versions to clear the deck for some proper-sized ones!

Also I always wanted a fig of that cute alien spy chick (Kumi Mizuno) from Godzilla vs. Monster Zero (in full alien outfit please~)

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I hereby nominate General Ursus for Apes S2

"The only good human is a DEAD human!"

I'm pretty sure NECA just has the rights to the new film... which I don't think has any kaiju in it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.