Art Toys: NYCC13: Toyfinity Toys

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

NYCC13: Toyfinity Toys

Company Acquires ROBO FORCE License...

Left To Right: Vintage Robo Force Meets New Robo Force

Toyfinity Toys (toyfinity.com), best known in the collecting community for their colorful Mordles, announced at New York Comic Con that they have acquired the license for Robo Force. The toy line from the '80s featured robot action figures with suction cup bases and "crusher arm" action. Toyfinity's take on the property is based more on customization and interchangability.

NYCC revealed prototypes for two new Robo Force figures (in orange plastic): Maxx Zero and Hun-dred. These were for sale in blue/gray plastic priced at $15 each. Purchasing both robots allowed for customization - letting you swap each figure's many parts (40+ pieces) around to create your own unique Robo Force figure. Toyfinity said that a total of four robots will eventually be available, massively increasing the customizing options. Eventually, vintage colored Robo Force figures will see release, the robots looking for more closely like their 80's counterparts.

I gotta say that construction on these was extremely solid, the parts pulling out and popping back in nice and smoothly, yet holding a firm connection. The customizing aspect offers some great play value, but I confess that I'm more excited about the "vintage colored" models seeing release. For me, it's all about the nostalgia...

CLICK HERE FOR A TOYFINITY NYCC PHOTO GALLERY TOUR!

Left To Right: Hun-dred and Maxx Zero

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN33262 (1).JPG 
Views:	1023 
Size:	167.7 KB 
ID:	134791  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 10-17-2013 at 02:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.