Funko: Anchorman Wobbler And My Little Pony Mystery Minis Coming From Funko

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Anchorman Wobbler And My Little Pony Mystery Minis Coming From Funko

Two Very Different Products, Lots Of Fun...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "Figures.com" to get 5% off your first term premiums.

To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, AlterEgoComics.com, Toynk.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, and MonkeyDepot.com.

Funko is always coming up with interesting and topical products, and their latest announcement brings us two great licenses with some very cool toys. First up is a more "adult" collector product, the Anchorman Wacky Wobbler! Timed to coincide with the release of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, this new talking bobble-head of Ron Burgundy captures that character perfectly and it even talks with six phrases like "Great Odin's raven," "I'm not a baby, I'm a man! I am an anchorman," and of course "For all of us here at News Center 4, I'm Ron Burgundy. You stay classy San Diego." Look for Ron Burgundy in stores next week, on October 3rd!

Any bronies in the house? Funko is releasing a very cool blind box series of My Little Pony Mystery Minis! This 2.5" lineup includes 12 figures with some of the "Mane 6" and other popular characters like Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Dr. Hooves, Spitfire, and more. 10 of the 12 are presented in unique black looks, and second versions of DJ Pon-3 and Derpy also come in their regular colors that glow in the dark! The set's figures are all equal rarity (which is pretty awesome). You can get these My Little Ponies on October 24th.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funko.jpg 
Views:	13993 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	128432   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funko-anchorman-ron-burgundy-bobble-head.jpg 
Views:	4343 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	128442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funko-my-little-pony-mystery-minis.jpg 
Views:	4824 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	128452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funko-my-little-pony-mystery-minis2.jpg 
Views:	1901 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	128462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funko-my-little-pony-mystery-minis3.jpg 
Views:	1557 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	128472  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.