Which Iron Man figure is this?

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

Which Iron Man figure is this?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can help identify this Iron Man figure for me. I only know it's 3.75" but I don't know from which line, series, or manufacturer its from... I've been trying to find out for a couple of days now and it's driving me nuts. Thanks!

$T2eC16F,!yUE9s6NEGiMBR28)C(+8Q~~60_57.JPG

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Which Iron Man figure is this?

Who Would Win In A Fight: Spiderman or Iron Man? -Iron Man would have an advantage in a fight against Spiderman due to the amount of armour and weapons he has.

Can you show us some picture for us to identify. Porch Screen Installation Bradenton, FL

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Iron Man is the great character as compare to Spiderman because it can destroy any opponent with powerful arms and weapons. Once in school i write a biography of Iron Man with the help of cheap assignment writer and got huge appreciation from my teachers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.