How should I choose the time interval for the click test?

Figures.com

+ Reply to Thread

How should I choose the time interval for the click test?

To maximize your possibilities of receiving high ratings and also attain the fastest clicks per 2nd, pick a time interval of 5 seconds. Five seconds is the time established as a default and will permit you to acquire the best CPS scores. With any other choice of time past the default of 5 seconds, the CPS tester will not be able to provide you with the most precise result to your capacities. 5 secs is one of the most appropriate amounts of time to test as anything much longer will lead to your finger being reduced over time. It is best to use the lower period for the most exact outcomes.
    Our CPS test is free as well as can be taken as many times as you would such as. To reboot, click the "Try once more" button, and also you can exercise numerous times to improve your score and your click speed ability. A score of 6 to 9 clicks per second is considered a good click speed and the typical racked-up score. Did you know that the globe record was 14.1 CPS, according to Google? Participate in the rate remote control examination experiment, be prepared to compete with keen gamers, and beat the most effective scores on the internet!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: How should I choose the time interval for the click test?

Yes, I still don't understand.
    And what is the practical value of such skills?
    2.4 and 6 clicks per second, what gives?
    It seems to me that modern games are already built according to other principles than just clickers.

To maximize your chances of receiving high scores and achieve the fastest clicks per second, choose a time interval of 5 seconds. 5 seconds is the time set as a default and will allow you to obtain the best CPS scores that you can. Porch Screen Installation North Port, FL

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Pick a 5-second interval if you want to get the highest possible score and the most clicks per second. If you want to get the highest possible CPS scores, the default time is 5 seconds. North Port, Florida Porch Screen Installation

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.